View Zoomed Image
Primary Health Care Delivery
Primary Health Care PHC is a broader more comprehensive model of health care delivery then the medically based primary care which is limited to the first visit for sickness care to the medical health care system!
Distinguish between Primary Care and Primary Health Care ...
Registered Nurses working in independent practice deliver the broader PHC services.
- Deliver expert nursing care on all levels of health requirement - Promotion, Protection Prevention injury / illness.
- Provide on time, in place continuous expert nursing care services to meet specifically identified health care needs
- Navigate the health care system to provide nursing services to all people in their own community.
Primary Health Care PHC Model Principles
Primary Health Care PHC is a health-based model based on defined principles
essential, accessible, equitable, collaborative using appropriate technology
and account for the social determinants of health.
What is the Difference between Primary Health Care and Primary Care? ...
Independent Practice Nurses Interest Group IPNIG
MANY PLACES. REAL IMPACT.
International Nurses Day
May 12th Florence Nightingale’s Birthday!
IPNIG Annual General Meeting
November 24, 2018
Our Social media keeps you networking
Rally Call to all Self Employed Registered Nurses!
Tell the World What You Do!
Describe Your Special Nursing Care Services for All
Viewers to Read the Diversity and
Comprehensive Work that Nurses
in Independent Practice Perform
Educate the public community to actively participate in a future sustainable health care system to meet the specific health care needs all people all communities!
VOICES of NURSES
- "Nurses With You Every Step of the Way" 2015 ...
- "A Source for Change a Vital Resource for Health" 2014 ...
- Previously written nursing profiles ...
"Mending the Gap"
Nurses Delivering Primary Health Care
Primary Health Care PHC is a health-based model based on defined principles essential, accessible, equitable, collaborative using appropriate technology and account for the social determinants of health ... more
Click here to view zoomed image!