Pro Active Health Care
Independent Practice Nurses
Self-employed Registered Nurses
Provide Primary Health Care services
Patient advocates for client’s good health
Navigate the Health Care System
Independent Practice Nurses
- advocates for health care
- navigation health care system
- highest quality nursing standards
- evidenced based health care
- best practice guideline BPG
- pubic community awareness
- modernize health care delivery
- utilization full nursing capabilities
- establish interdisciplinary alliances
“THE NEXT DECADE "
... read more
"A Nursing Call to Action"!
"The health of our nation, the future of our health system CNA"
- Only 10% of the nursing care capabilities in Canada are utilized, as
opposed to 80% registered nursing care utilization in other countries
- That 75% of health care costs are paid outside the current health care
"Speaking out, taking action, engaging with members!"
Policy and Practice
IPNIG Joins with Colleagues for a Stronger Voice for Nurses!
The National Expert Commission (CNA)
"The health of our nation, the future of our health system CNA" challenges
ALL Registered Nurses to renew their Policy, Practice and Political Action
Plan. … more
- primary health care model of health service delivery
- utilization of registered nurses full nursing capabilities
- incorporating expanded nursing capabilities in the new technology driven
Click here to
read a list of the diversity of nurses specialized nursing services.
Professional Registered Nurses
Deliver Primary Health Care
IPNIG Champions Education
Recognition of self-employed nurses or nurse business owners for the
specialized nursing health care service they provide.
Campaign for Public Education of people to the Diversity of Nursing
Engage the people to participate in a sustainable future health care
Orientate people on the nursing capabilities to provide health care
across all levels of prevention.
- Primary Prevention - Keep People Healthy -
Maintenance and coaching programs
- Secondary Prevention - Return People to Health -
Early Navigation for health care
- Tertiary Reactive Prevention - Refer for
Resolution - Medical Condition
Click here to view
What is the Difference between Primary Health Care and Primary Care?
This article provides an excellent explanation of the difference
between Primary Health Care and Primary Care...
Primary Health Care - Thirty Years Later
Alma-Ata 30 years on: revolutionary, relevant, and time to re-vitalize
Rising to the Challenge of Health Care Reform
To Your Health!
Nurses must be included as equal partners in health service delivery.
Rising to the Challenge of Health Care Reform With Entrepreneurial
and Intra-preneurial Nursing Initiatives: Anne Wilson, PhD,
MN, BN, FRCNA; Nancy Whitaker, BPsych Hon; Deirdre Whitford, PhD; Online
Journal Issues Nurse. 2012;17(2)
- Health care reform worldwide is required
- Modernize health care system 21st century
- Aging population, increase in chronic diseases, and rising costs
- Nurses practicing to the full extent of their nursing capabilities
- Nurses taking leadership roles in health policy, planning, and
- Nurses are the largest group of health professionals
- New scope of nursing practice to meet
- Nurses deliver Primary Health Care PHC broader health care services